Three-bed 'stylish starter home' minutes from the beach on sale for £240k
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A "stylish starter home" home that is just a five-minute drive from the beach is on the market for £240,000.
The property in Bloomfield Way, Carlton Colville, has been described by estate agent Minors & Brady as "perfect for young couples looking to grow their families and move onto the property ladder".
The front of the house is made up of the lounge, with a feature fireplace, and stairs to the first floor.
The back of the house is split equally between the dining room, which has sliding doors to the garden, and the kitchen.
The kitchen has a built-in oven, white appliances, and a door for side access.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The garden is fully enclosed with a lawn, an area of decking, and integrated spotlights.
- 1 Lowestoft venue teams up with police to carry out drug tests on clubbers
- 2 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 3 New Taco Bell restaurant step closer to town centre unveiling
- 4 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 5 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 6 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 7 Behind the scaffolding at historic former Post Office
- 8 Transformation of town's former hospital site complete
- 9 Lowestoft man loses appeal against conviction for Covid lockdown breach
- 10 See stunning image of Pakefield Man gazing at night's sky
The property is only a five-minute drive from Pakefield Beach and three miles from Lowestoft.
Bloomfield Way, Carlton Colville
Guide price: £240,000
Minors & Brady, 01502 447788, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk