'Characterful' Edwardian-style five-bedroom house on sale for £360,000
- Credit: Minors & Brady
An Edwardian-style home described as being "full of character" has come on the market for £360,000
The five-bed family home is on the market in Lowestoft for with Minors & Brady.
The house opens to the front hall on the right of the living room - this room has a bay window and a cast-iron feature fireplace.
The dining room also has a feature fireplace.
To the back of the house is another reception room with a feature fireplace and the kitchen with a large sink and double oven.
The ground floor has mostly solid wood flooring and two doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, two of which have fireplaces and a shared bathroom with a roll-top bath, shower and fireplace.
- 1 'Wowsers' - Car falls off transporter while travelling through Lowestoft
- 2 Travellers move on from ‘unauthorised’ camp at popular park
- 3 Vandals smash window at Subway restaurant in Lowestoft
- 4 Work begins on 'state-of-the-art' redevelopment
- 5 First look as Lowestoft chippy reopens following major revamp
- 6 'A massive success': Thousands turn out for historic festival in town
- 7 Former butchers shop sold prior to auction
- 8 Police release CCTV after woman attacks man in east Suffolk town centre
- 9 Police search for witness following Lowestoft assault
- 10 Summer fair due to be held at care home cancelled amid Covid outbreak
The second floor contains the fifth and largest bedroom which has a vaulted ceiling.
The rear garden is low maintenance with a tiled patio area for outdoor furniture and beds for flowers and shrubs.
The house is in Yarmouth Road.
Station Road, Lowestoft
Guide price: £360,000
Minors & Brady, 01502 447788, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk