Centenary to be celebrated with special exhibition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
This year marks a special centenary milestone for the Labour Party and Labour organisation in Lowestoft and Waveney.
And to celebrate this historic event, an exhibition of Labour history and memorabilia will be held at the Ole Frank public house in Gresham Avenue, Oulton Broad, on Saturday, October 6.
The exhibition will be open for viewing from 12.30pm.
The event is open to anyone who is interested in the Labour Party in Lowestoft, and how it has been received and supported over the last 100 years.
A spokesman said: 'Local and national figures, who have been associated with the Labour Party over the years, have been invited to attend.'
You may also want to watch:
Light refreshments will be available and entertainment from John Ward has been arranged for the evening.
For further information about the event contact Sorrel Adams on 07581 356 199 or email email@example.com
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown