10th anniversary promises to be “the best yet” for business awards
- Credit: Archant
The inspirational achievements of companies from a range of different sectors and sizes will be celebrated at a special awards ceremony.
The tenth Suffolk Chamber of Commerce in Lowestoft and Waveney Business Awards have attracted an unprecedented number of entries and after the difficult task of whittling those down to short lists was completed earlier in the autumn, the winners will be announced in front of a record audience tonight.
The ceremony will be held at the Ivy House Country Hotel in Oulton Broad.
Michelle Gardner, senior events coordinator at Suffolk Chamber in Lowestoft and Waveney, said: 'Since we launched the business awards, they have become a key fixture in the local business calendar. It is a great privilege to be involved in such a ceremony that has come to mean so much to so many of our area's innovative and hard-working wealth creators.
'We would like to thank all the sponsors of these awards and indeed everyone who has contributed to ensuring that these awards will, I'm sure, be the best yet.'
You may also want to watch:
The Suffolk Chamber in Lowestoft and Waveney awards include 13 different categories, ranging from Apprentice/Trainee of the Year to the Recognition of Lifetime Achievement awards and Business Person of the Year.
- 1 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 2 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 9 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft