11-year-old photographer wins Picture of the Week with stunning shot of Pakefield huts
- Credit: Archant
An incredible photograph taken by a novice photographer, aged just 11-years-old, has been crowned as our Picture of the Week.
The stunning black and white shot of Pakefield's beach huts was taken by Riley Castleton as he walked along the beach before dawn with his grandad, Glenn Long.
Mr Long said: "Riley recently moved to Pakefield and wanted to go to the beach to give a photo to his mum for a Christmas present. Now he can have another copy for himself - he's over the moon.
"He has been doing photography for just under a year and loves it - he's usually out of bed before I am, and it's one of the main ways we spend time together."
As our winner, Mr Castleton receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members