14-year-old’s stunning snap of ‘snogging’ Horsey seals wins Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
A well-timed snap of two seals at Horsey 'kissing' one another has been crowned as our Picture of the Week.
The photograph was taken by 14-year-old budding photographer Chloe Ashby, who attends Ormiston Denes Lowestoft.
"We don't usually go to Horsey but I went with my family for a walk and brought my camera," she said.
"I saw them start kissing and quickly took the photo, I've been taking photos for about a year since I started studying it.
"It's my first time submitting and it's lovely to have won."
You may also want to watch:
Chloe's mum, Tracey Ashby said: "She should be very proud, it means the world not just to me but to her."
As our winner, Ms Ashby receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com