A dream made into a reality
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team.
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team. This was a selfless act by Harrods to enable the team to progress further and hopefully, see some of these talented players to play for a bigger club like Norwich or maybe England.
As well, I would like to thank Peter Aldous and councillors Bruce Provan and Mary Rudd for helping this to progress and making a dream become reality and enabling the football team to reach their full potential because every player in the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team has an unique special talent, as does everyone who lives in Waveney and the wider world.
Lastly, I want to extend an invite to anyone with a disability to train with Boston Lodge Disability Football Team on a Thursday at Denes High School 5.30 to 6.30pm. We are an inclusive group that sees a disability not as a hindrance but a help because we believe in the ability not the disability. Contact Adam Robertson on email@example.com for further details.
Thank you to everyone who has transformed this long held dream into a reality, which has real purpose behind it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 3 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 4 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences