A dream made into a reality
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team.
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team. This was a selfless act by Harrods to enable the team to progress further and hopefully, see some of these talented players to play for a bigger club like Norwich or maybe England.
As well, I would like to thank Peter Aldous and councillors Bruce Provan and Mary Rudd for helping this to progress and making a dream become reality and enabling the football team to reach their full potential because every player in the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team has an unique special talent, as does everyone who lives in Waveney and the wider world.
Lastly, I want to extend an invite to anyone with a disability to train with Boston Lodge Disability Football Team on a Thursday at Denes High School 5.30 to 6.30pm. We are an inclusive group that sees a disability not as a hindrance but a help because we believe in the ability not the disability. Contact Adam Robertson on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Thank you to everyone who has transformed this long held dream into a reality, which has real purpose behind it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 2 Man dies following collision on A12
- 3 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 6 Tools stolen from work van during night time break-in
- 7 Fishing business will stay in the family as Alex, 16, set to join
- 8 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 9 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 10 Schoolgirl, 13, makes step up racing ladder ahead of championship