A dream made into a reality
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team.
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team. This was a selfless act by Harrods to enable the team to progress further and hopefully, see some of these talented players to play for a bigger club like Norwich or maybe England.
As well, I would like to thank Peter Aldous and councillors Bruce Provan and Mary Rudd for helping this to progress and making a dream become reality and enabling the football team to reach their full potential because every player in the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team has an unique special talent, as does everyone who lives in Waveney and the wider world.
Lastly, I want to extend an invite to anyone with a disability to train with Boston Lodge Disability Football Team on a Thursday at Denes High School 5.30 to 6.30pm. We are an inclusive group that sees a disability not as a hindrance but a help because we believe in the ability not the disability. Contact Adam Robertson on email@example.com for further details.
Thank you to everyone who has transformed this long held dream into a reality, which has real purpose behind it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 9 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire
- 10 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree