A dream made into a reality
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team.
I WOULD like to thank Harrods UK especially Chris Harrod for donating football goals to Boston Lodge Youth Club on behalf of the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team. This was a selfless act by Harrods to enable the team to progress further and hopefully, see some of these talented players to play for a bigger club like Norwich or maybe England.
As well, I would like to thank Peter Aldous and councillors Bruce Provan and Mary Rudd for helping this to progress and making a dream become reality and enabling the football team to reach their full potential because every player in the Boston Lodge Disability Football Team has an unique special talent, as does everyone who lives in Waveney and the wider world.
Lastly, I want to extend an invite to anyone with a disability to train with Boston Lodge Disability Football Team on a Thursday at Denes High School 5.30 to 6.30pm. We are an inclusive group that sees a disability not as a hindrance but a help because we believe in the ability not the disability. Contact Adam Robertson on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Thank you to everyone who has transformed this long held dream into a reality, which has real purpose behind it.
- 1 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 2 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 3 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 4 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 5 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 6 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Where will be the hottest place in Suffolk this weekend?
- 9 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery