A night to remember
BOOGIE Nights are always the best in town!And the Lowestoft Players production of the 1970's musical - Boogie Nights, at the Marina Theatre, was the best place to be last week.
BOOGIE Nights are always the best in town!
And the Lowestoft Players production of the 1970's musical - Boogie Nights, at the Marina Theatre, was the best place to be last week.
What a fantastic show. Great music, costumes and dancing - in platform heels!
Another outstanding performance by this dedicated group who delight in entertaining us.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 4 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed