A night to remember
BOOGIE Nights are always the best in town!And the Lowestoft Players production of the 1970's musical - Boogie Nights, at the Marina Theatre, was the best place to be last week.
BOOGIE Nights are always the best in town!
And the Lowestoft Players production of the 1970's musical - Boogie Nights, at the Marina Theatre, was the best place to be last week.
What a fantastic show. Great music, costumes and dancing - in platform heels!
Another outstanding performance by this dedicated group who delight in entertaining us.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 3 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 4 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success