A night to remember
BOOGIE Nights are always the best in town!And the Lowestoft Players production of the 1970's musical - Boogie Nights, at the Marina Theatre, was the best place to be last week.
BOOGIE Nights are always the best in town!
And the Lowestoft Players production of the 1970's musical - Boogie Nights, at the Marina Theatre, was the best place to be last week.
What a fantastic show. Great music, costumes and dancing - in platform heels!
Another outstanding performance by this dedicated group who delight in entertaining us.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch