A pleasant kind of town
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us.
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.
We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us. How wonderful to have world-class flying at a free event. (We did contribute of course).
Lowestoft seems a really good place to live in. Every shop we went into had pleasant, helpful staff (Greggs the Bakers, Boots the Chemists, etc) and we had a good lunch at the child (and adult) friendly Dolphin Fish and Chip Restaurant where the waitress was a model of patience with children.
So, thank you all, kind people of Lowestoft, for hosting such a wonderful show and special thanks to Paul Bayfield and all his pleasant helpers. Please don't give up the air show; it is marvellous. Your hard work is really appreciated.
- 1 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 2 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 3 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 4 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 5 Deal struck to acquire major Lowestoft shopping centre
- 6 New car rental development unveiled to 'rejuvenate vacant site'
- 7 Road to be closed as next phase of major flood defence works begin
- 8 Vicious burglars jailed for 25 years for 'utterly terrifying' raid
- 9 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 10 Excited youngsters set to hit the stage for spring pantomime