A pleasant kind of town
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us.
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.
We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us. How wonderful to have world-class flying at a free event. (We did contribute of course).
Lowestoft seems a really good place to live in. Every shop we went into had pleasant, helpful staff (Greggs the Bakers, Boots the Chemists, etc) and we had a good lunch at the child (and adult) friendly Dolphin Fish and Chip Restaurant where the waitress was a model of patience with children.
So, thank you all, kind people of Lowestoft, for hosting such a wonderful show and special thanks to Paul Bayfield and all his pleasant helpers. Please don't give up the air show; it is marvellous. Your hard work is really appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 8 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 9 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away