A pleasant kind of town
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us.
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.
We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us. How wonderful to have world-class flying at a free event. (We did contribute of course).
Lowestoft seems a really good place to live in. Every shop we went into had pleasant, helpful staff (Greggs the Bakers, Boots the Chemists, etc) and we had a good lunch at the child (and adult) friendly Dolphin Fish and Chip Restaurant where the waitress was a model of patience with children.
So, thank you all, kind people of Lowestoft, for hosting such a wonderful show and special thanks to Paul Bayfield and all his pleasant helpers. Please don't give up the air show; it is marvellous. Your hard work is really appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 8 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 9 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains