A pleasant kind of town
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us.
MY young grandchildren and I visited the air show and I am writing to express our keen enjoyment of the event and the wonderful way it was organised.
We are Red Arrows fans and they did not disappoint us. How wonderful to have world-class flying at a free event. (We did contribute of course).
Lowestoft seems a really good place to live in. Every shop we went into had pleasant, helpful staff (Greggs the Bakers, Boots the Chemists, etc) and we had a good lunch at the child (and adult) friendly Dolphin Fish and Chip Restaurant where the waitress was a model of patience with children.
So, thank you all, kind people of Lowestoft, for hosting such a wonderful show and special thanks to Paul Bayfield and all his pleasant helpers. Please don't give up the air show; it is marvellous. Your hard work is really appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 2 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 6 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 7 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
- 8 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 9 Car battery stolen after 'bonnet forced open' during overnight theft
- 10 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill