A12 blocked after crash near Lowestoft
Hayley MaceThe A12 south of Lowestoft was blocked after a three car collision.Emergency services were called at about 2.15pm to the A12 at Benacre, near the Henstead turning, after a three car collision involving a grey BMW, a grey Mini Cooper and a green Vauxhall Astra.Hayley Mace
The A12 south of Lowestoft was blocked this afternoon after a three car crash.
Emergency services were called at about 2.15pm to the A12 at Benacre, near the Henstead turning, after a three car collision involving a grey BMW, a grey Mini Cooper and a green Vauxhall Astra.
One person was treated for shock, a woman was treated at the scene for neck pain and a man has been taken to hospital. The extent of his injuries is not known.
Traffic was moving freely along the road by about 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid