A12 blocked after serious crash in north Suffolk
Hayley MaceThe A12 in north Suffolk is currently blocked in both directions after a serious crash.The red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 4pm.Hayley Mace
The A12 in north Suffolk has been blocked for about two hours after a serious crash.
A red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 3.45pm.
The driver of the Astra - a man in his 80s - was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by air ambulance with serious injuries, thought to include a broken pelvis.
A man and a woman who were in the Felicia were taken by ambulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently being cleared and is expected to open by about 6pm.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 8 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?