A12 blocked after serious crash in north Suffolk
Hayley MaceThe A12 in north Suffolk is currently blocked in both directions after a serious crash.The red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 4pm.Hayley Mace
The A12 in north Suffolk has been blocked for about two hours after a serious crash.
A red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 3.45pm.
The driver of the Astra - a man in his 80s - was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by air ambulance with serious injuries, thought to include a broken pelvis.
A man and a woman who were in the Felicia were taken by ambulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently being cleared and is expected to open by about 6pm.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft