A12 blocked after serious crash in north Suffolk
Hayley MaceThe A12 in north Suffolk is currently blocked in both directions after a serious crash.The red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 4pm.Hayley Mace
The A12 in north Suffolk has been blocked for about two hours after a serious crash.
A red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 3.45pm.
The driver of the Astra - a man in his 80s - was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by air ambulance with serious injuries, thought to include a broken pelvis.
A man and a woman who were in the Felicia were taken by ambulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently being cleared and is expected to open by about 6pm.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences