A12 blocked after serious crash in north Suffolk
Hayley MaceThe A12 in north Suffolk is currently blocked in both directions after a serious crash.The red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 4pm.Hayley Mace
The A12 in north Suffolk has been blocked for about two hours after a serious crash.
A red Vauxhall Astra and a black Skoda Felicia were in collision near the B1126 Norfolk Road at Wangford at about 3.45pm.
The driver of the Astra - a man in his 80s - was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by air ambulance with serious injuries, thought to include a broken pelvis.
A man and a woman who were in the Felicia were taken by ambulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently being cleared and is expected to open by about 6pm.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 3 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 4 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 5 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 8 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight