A12 crash victim named
Amy GrayThe man who died in a crash on the A12 at Thorington, near Blythburgh, on March 10 has today been named as 30-year-old Anil Rathod of Beckham Road, Lowestoft.Amy Gray
The man who died in a crash on the A12 at Thorington, near Blythburgh, on March 10 has today been named as 30-year-old Anil Rathod of Beckham Road, Lowestoft.
Police are now re-appealing for witnesses to the crash.
Emergency services were called at just before midday to reports that a black Honda Civic had left the carriageway and had gone into a field on Tuesday, March 10.
Mr Rathod was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to call Sergeant 950 Paul Ward at Suffolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 6 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 Bulky waste collection service suspended
- 10 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town