Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following a collision between a car and a motorcycle on the A145 at Brampton.
The incident happened shortly before 1.30pm on Wednesday, Suffolk police said.
Officers remain at the scene and have closed London Road between Station Road and The Street.
The motorcyclist, a man, was treated at the scene by volunteers from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) before being taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the man suffered potentially life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car was treated for minor injuries.
- 1 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 2 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 3 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 4 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 5 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 6 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 7 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 8 Town braced for 'bumper summer season' post-lockdown
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Bid to demolish care home and build new one rejected