Abi Titmuss to pole-dance in Lowestoft
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month. They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month.
They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
They will be joined by one half of the infamous Grange Hill terrible twins Julie Buckfield, Trudie Goodwin, who plays The Bill's June Ackland, and Coronation Street's Emily Aston.
The comedy from the writer of Girls' Night Out tells the humorous story of five very different women who struggle to conquer pole dancing for a charity event to raise awareness and money for breast cancer.
You may also want to watch:
As their stories unfold, they share laughter and tears in this ultimately moving show.
The play will be staged by Theatre Productions at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft on May 7, 8 and 9 as part of a national tour.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
For UK tour dates and further information, visit www.theatre-productions.com