Abi Titmuss to pole-dance in Lowestoft
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month. They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month.
They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
They will be joined by one half of the infamous Grange Hill terrible twins Julie Buckfield, Trudie Goodwin, who plays The Bill's June Ackland, and Coronation Street's Emily Aston.
The comedy from the writer of Girls' Night Out tells the humorous story of five very different women who struggle to conquer pole dancing for a charity event to raise awareness and money for breast cancer.
You may also want to watch:
As their stories unfold, they share laughter and tears in this ultimately moving show.
The play will be staged by Theatre Productions at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft on May 7, 8 and 9 as part of a national tour.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 6 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 9 People warned of dangers of eroding cliffs on Suffolk-Norfolk border beach
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
For UK tour dates and further information, visit www.theatre-productions.com