Abi Titmuss to pole-dance in Lowestoft
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month. They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month.
They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
They will be joined by one half of the infamous Grange Hill terrible twins Julie Buckfield, Trudie Goodwin, who plays The Bill's June Ackland, and Coronation Street's Emily Aston.
The comedy from the writer of Girls' Night Out tells the humorous story of five very different women who struggle to conquer pole dancing for a charity event to raise awareness and money for breast cancer.
You may also want to watch:
As their stories unfold, they share laughter and tears in this ultimately moving show.
The play will be staged by Theatre Productions at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft on May 7, 8 and 9 as part of a national tour.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
For UK tour dates and further information, visit www.theatre-productions.com