Abi Titmuss to pole-dance in Lowestoft
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month. They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
FAT Friends star Lisa Riley and saucy pin-up girl Abi Titmuss will be among a motley crew of actors learning to pole dance in Lowestoft next month.
They are taking to the stage for a play called The Naked Truth which is set in a pole-dancing class.
They will be joined by one half of the infamous Grange Hill terrible twins Julie Buckfield, Trudie Goodwin, who plays The Bill's June Ackland, and Coronation Street's Emily Aston.
The comedy from the writer of Girls' Night Out tells the humorous story of five very different women who struggle to conquer pole dancing for a charity event to raise awareness and money for breast cancer.
You may also want to watch:
As their stories unfold, they share laughter and tears in this ultimately moving show.
The play will be staged by Theatre Productions at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft on May 7, 8 and 9 as part of a national tour.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
For UK tour dates and further information, visit www.theatre-productions.com