Accident closes Norwich to Beccles road
The main A146 Norwich to Beccles road is closed at Stockton this afternoon following an accident.The emergency services were called shortly after 1.
The main A146 Norwich to Beccles road is closed at Stockton this afternoon following an accident.
The emergency services were called shortly after 1.30pm after it is believed three vehicles were involved in a collision.
A 73-year-old man was released from the wreckage and taken to the James Paget Hospital at Gorleston, an ambulance service spokesman said.
Another casualty was described as walking wounded. Further details of their injuries were not immediately available.
You may also want to watch:
The air ambulance was also called, but was not needed.
A police spokesman said the A146 is closed at Stockton and traffic is being diverted.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home