Accident closes Norwich to Beccles road
The main A146 Norwich to Beccles road is closed at Stockton this afternoon following an accident.The emergency services were called shortly after 1.
The main A146 Norwich to Beccles road is closed at Stockton this afternoon following an accident.
The emergency services were called shortly after 1.30pm after it is believed three vehicles were involved in a collision.
A 73-year-old man was released from the wreckage and taken to the James Paget Hospital at Gorleston, an ambulance service spokesman said.
Another casualty was described as walking wounded. Further details of their injuries were not immediately available.
You may also want to watch:
The air ambulance was also called, but was not needed.
A police spokesman said the A146 is closed at Stockton and traffic is being diverted.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Bulky waste collection service suspended