Acts to go head-to-head for talent crown
The final of the Sunrise Talent Contest takes place this Sunday.A total of 14 acts will go head-to-head in the final as a wide range of talented singers take on a girl group and rock band for the prized title.
The final of the Sunrise Talent Contest takes place this Sunday.
A total of 14 acts will go head-to-head in the final as a wide range of talented singers take on a girl group and rock band for the prized title.
Heat one victors Leon Lambert, Cathryn Daws, Lily Jane and One Member Short guaranteed their place for the final back in November, while Alfie and Connor Bailey, Gold Rush, Vicki Drake and Al Angelo Barnal triumphed in heat two in December.
Heat three took place last month and saw unprecedented scenes as talented singers Hollie Hacking, Rob Houchen, Charlotte Bullen, Katy Jones,
You may also want to watch:
Heidi Fletcher and Anna Ross impressed the judges so much that they were all put forward to the grand final.
The grand final will take place at the Hotel Victoria, where the winner will walk away with a cash prize of �500. Second place will receive �250, while third receives �100, fourth receives �50 and fifth receives �25 of vouchers for Morlings. The nine remaining contestants will receive a �10 voucher from Morlings.
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 Fascinating insight into Norfolk and Suffolk railway scene released
The final begins at 7pm and tickets are �5 for adults and �3 for children under 12.
Band Big Red Boat will entertain during the interval and funds from the contest will go to the Prince's Trust.