Acts to go head-to-head for talent crown
The final of the Sunrise Talent Contest takes place this Sunday.A total of 14 acts will go head-to-head in the final as a wide range of talented singers take on a girl group and rock band for the prized title.
The final of the Sunrise Talent Contest takes place this Sunday.
A total of 14 acts will go head-to-head in the final as a wide range of talented singers take on a girl group and rock band for the prized title.
Heat one victors Leon Lambert, Cathryn Daws, Lily Jane and One Member Short guaranteed their place for the final back in November, while Alfie and Connor Bailey, Gold Rush, Vicki Drake and Al Angelo Barnal triumphed in heat two in December.
Heat three took place last month and saw unprecedented scenes as talented singers Hollie Hacking, Rob Houchen, Charlotte Bullen, Katy Jones,
You may also want to watch:
Heidi Fletcher and Anna Ross impressed the judges so much that they were all put forward to the grand final.
The grand final will take place at the Hotel Victoria, where the winner will walk away with a cash prize of �500. Second place will receive �250, while third receives �100, fourth receives �50 and fifth receives �25 of vouchers for Morlings. The nine remaining contestants will receive a �10 voucher from Morlings.
- 1 Man dies following collision on A12
- 2 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 3 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 6 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 7 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 8 'We didn't get fair hearing' - Care group's anger at new home refusal
- 9 Work to resume on £15m project to give thousands ultrafast broadband
- 10 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
The final begins at 7pm and tickets are �5 for adults and �3 for children under 12.
Band Big Red Boat will entertain during the interval and funds from the contest will go to the Prince's Trust.