Africa Alive! starts new season recruitment drive
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A wildlife park near Lowestoft has started its annual recruitment drive ahead of its busy 2018 season.
Sadly no jobs with the animals are on offer, but applicants to Africa Alive! could be undertaking a range of jobs including manning gift shops and driving the Safari Roadtrain which takes visitors around the park.
Other teams at the Kessingland zoo opening their door to applicants include the admissions, catering, activities, cleaning and guest services departments.
As well as being paid for their work, staff also receive discounts and free entry for themselves and their family to Africa Alive! and its sister park Banham Zoo, which is also looking to hire.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicants but those applying are expected to have a willingness to learn.
You may also want to watch:
More information about the positions on offer, including application forms, can be found on the park's website at www.africa-alive.co.uk
- 1 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 7 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree