Africa Alive! starts new season recruitment drive
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A wildlife park near Lowestoft has started its annual recruitment drive ahead of its busy 2018 season.
Sadly no jobs with the animals are on offer, but applicants to Africa Alive! could be undertaking a range of jobs including manning gift shops and driving the Safari Roadtrain which takes visitors around the park.
Other teams at the Kessingland zoo opening their door to applicants include the admissions, catering, activities, cleaning and guest services departments.
As well as being paid for their work, staff also receive discounts and free entry for themselves and their family to Africa Alive! and its sister park Banham Zoo, which is also looking to hire.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicants but those applying are expected to have a willingness to learn.
You may also want to watch:
More information about the positions on offer, including application forms, can be found on the park's website at www.africa-alive.co.uk
- 1 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 6 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 7 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted