Africa Alive! starts new season recruitment drive
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A wildlife park near Lowestoft has started its annual recruitment drive ahead of its busy 2018 season.
Sadly no jobs with the animals are on offer, but applicants to Africa Alive! could be undertaking a range of jobs including manning gift shops and driving the Safari Roadtrain which takes visitors around the park.
Other teams at the Kessingland zoo opening their door to applicants include the admissions, catering, activities, cleaning and guest services departments.
As well as being paid for their work, staff also receive discounts and free entry for themselves and their family to Africa Alive! and its sister park Banham Zoo, which is also looking to hire.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicants but those applying are expected to have a willingness to learn.
You may also want to watch:
More information about the positions on offer, including application forms, can be found on the park's website at www.africa-alive.co.uk
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 6 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 10 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy