Air ambulance called to Lowestoft crash
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.
Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
Three people involved in the accident were conscious and breathing, but not thought to be seriously injured.
Two of them were initially trapped, but they were released by firefighters who cut the roof off their car.
You may also want to watch:
Police were also called to the scene and were expected to put diversions in place because the accident had blocked the road.
Drivers were urged to avoid the area if possible.
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes