Air ambulance called to Lowestoft crash
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.
Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
Three people involved in the accident were conscious and breathing, but not thought to be seriously injured.
Two of them were initially trapped, but they were released by firefighters who cut the roof off their car.
You may also want to watch:
Police were also called to the scene and were expected to put diversions in place because the accident had blocked the road.
Drivers were urged to avoid the area if possible.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary