Air ambulance called to Lowestoft crash
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.
Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
Three people involved in the accident were conscious and breathing, but not thought to be seriously injured.
Two of them were initially trapped, but they were released by firefighters who cut the roof off their car.
Police were also called to the scene and were expected to put diversions in place because the accident had blocked the road.
Drivers were urged to avoid the area if possible.
- 1 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 2 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 3 Business growth means East Anglian energy firm is looking to recruit locals
- 4 Bin collections affected in parts of Lowestoft
- 5 'Intoxicated' woman grabs buggy with child inside
- 6 Man's death 'not suspicious' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Burglars break into garage and steal mountain bike
- 8 Former Grade II listed Post Office to be restored to former glory
- 9 Lowestoft in 2022 - How nightlife, tourism, retail and housing will change
- 10 Car windscreen smashed and tyres slashed in Lowestoft