Air ambulance called to Lowestoft crash
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.
Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
Three people involved in the accident were conscious and breathing, but not thought to be seriously injured.
Two of them were initially trapped, but they were released by firefighters who cut the roof off their car.
Police were also called to the scene and were expected to put diversions in place because the accident had blocked the road.
Drivers were urged to avoid the area if possible.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 3 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 4 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 5 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 6 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 7 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 8 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
- 9 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 10 Transformation of town's former hospital site complete