Air ambulance called to Lowestoft crash
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
AN air ambulance was today dispatched to a crash in north Suffolk in which a driver suffered suspected serious injuries.
Two cars - a Vauxhall Tigra and a Fiat Panda - were in collision on the Beccles Road in Carlton Colville shortly before 3pm.
Three people involved in the accident were conscious and breathing, but not thought to be seriously injured.
Two of them were initially trapped, but they were released by firefighters who cut the roof off their car.
You may also want to watch:
Police were also called to the scene and were expected to put diversions in place because the accident had blocked the road.
Drivers were urged to avoid the area if possible.
- 1 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 2 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 3 Delays expected for bridge works
- 4 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 5 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 6 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 7 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 8 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 9 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 10 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles