Air show 'amazing'
I WOULD like to thank all those who had any involvement with the Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival which was an absolutely amazing event.This must take so much effort to organise … and what a bargain at �2 (not even the price of a pint).
I WOULD like to thank all those who had any involvement with the Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival which was an absolutely amazing event.
This must take so much effort to organise … and what a bargain at �2 (not even the price of a pint). It was wonderful entertainment and the weather was - well - pretty good. Thanks to all.
On another topic I was saddened to see that there are still discussions about safety at the crossing on Yarmouth Road/ Hollingsworth Road. I worked in Lowestoft for a short while in the late seventies and there was discussion then on this very subject. Shame it is still only being talked about.
- 1 Deal struck to acquire major Lowestoft shopping centre
- 2 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 3 New car rental development unveiled to 'rejuvenate vacant site'
- 4 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 5 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 6 Vicious burglars jailed for 25 years for 'utterly terrifying' raid
- 7 Road to be closed as next phase of major flood defence works begin
- 8 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 9 Coastwatch volunteer encourages public to stay on the lookout for body parts
- 10 Next stage of ultrafast broadband construction work to begin