Air show 'amazing'
I WOULD like to thank all those who had any involvement with the Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival which was an absolutely amazing event.This must take so much effort to organise … and what a bargain at �2 (not even the price of a pint).
I WOULD like to thank all those who had any involvement with the Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival which was an absolutely amazing event.
This must take so much effort to organise … and what a bargain at �2 (not even the price of a pint). It was wonderful entertainment and the weather was - well - pretty good. Thanks to all.
On another topic I was saddened to see that there are still discussions about safety at the crossing on Yarmouth Road/ Hollingsworth Road. I worked in Lowestoft for a short while in the late seventies and there was discussion then on this very subject. Shame it is still only being talked about.
- 1 BBC film crew spotted filming in Lowestoft
- 2 'Ethan touched the lives of everyone': Family's emotional tribute to teen
- 3 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 4 Police hunt for teenager with knife who threatened man in town centre
- 5 'Like an earthquake' - Life by Lowestoft's Gull Wing construction site
- 6 Go-ahead for new shops and flats at site of former family-run business
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH
- 8 Major infrastructure projects 'putting pressure' on Suffolk
- 9 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 10 Enquiries ongoing after man sexually assaulted on Lowestoft beach