Air show 'amazing'
I WOULD like to thank all those who had any involvement with the Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival which was an absolutely amazing event.This must take so much effort to organise … and what a bargain at �2 (not even the price of a pint).
I WOULD like to thank all those who had any involvement with the Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival which was an absolutely amazing event.
This must take so much effort to organise … and what a bargain at �2 (not even the price of a pint). It was wonderful entertainment and the weather was - well - pretty good. Thanks to all.
On another topic I was saddened to see that there are still discussions about safety at the crossing on Yarmouth Road/ Hollingsworth Road. I worked in Lowestoft for a short while in the late seventies and there was discussion then on this very subject. Shame it is still only being talked about.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 8 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 9 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away