Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
An Alexa Auto was stolen from a parked car during an early morning theft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the theft from a vehicle in Lowestoft.
The insecure car had been parked on Thurston Road in Lowestoft when it was targeted in the early hours this week.
The theft from a car in Lowestoft happened in the early hours of Monday, September 20.
A police spokesman said: "Sometime between 1am and 1.15am an insecure car parked in Thurston Road was entered and an Alexa Auto was stolen.
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about this theft, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/52132/21 via 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 7 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now