‘All persons accounted for’ after blaze at Lowestoft residential property
- Credit: Archant
A fire broke out in the communal area of a residential property in Lowestoft early this morning.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in Pakefield Road, Lowestoft, at 5.35am.
A fire service spokesman said: 'This was a fire in the communal area, outside the door of a residential property.
'One hose reel was used to extinguish the fire and breathing apparatus was used.'
The fire was out by 8am and all people in the building had been accounted for.
You may also want to watch:
Two crews attended from North Lowestoft and Lowestoft South.
- 1 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 2 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 3 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 6 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 7 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Lifeboat launched to kayakers 'in trouble' off coast
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction