Ambulance involved in crash on A12 at Wrentham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
An ambulance has been involved in a crash on one of Suffolk's main roads.
The East of England Ambulance Service vehicle was involved in a crash with a car on the A12 at Wrentham, near Lowestoft, on Saturday afternoon.
No one was hurt in the crash, which as well as ambulance staff called out saw the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service dispatch one fire engine to deal with the incident.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'At just after 2pm on Saturday, an ambulance was involved in a collision with a car on the A12 at Wrentham.
'An ambulance crew and ambulance officer were dispatched to the road traffic collision.
You may also want to watch:
'Thankfully, no one was injured in the collision and no one required transport to hospital.'
The Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said one fire engine from Lowestoft South Fire Station was called out at 2.20pm, with the stop message marking its end of the incident received at 2.43pm.
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 8 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 9 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes