Animal charity’s year of celebration
- Credit: Lucy taylor
There will be a year of celebrations to mark a special anniversary at an animal charity.
Framlingham and Saxmundham Cats Protection Centre is celebrating being active for 25 years in 2015 and will be holding events over the coming months to observe the occasion.
Branch co-ordinator Gillian Clark, who set up the centre, said: 'We're going to make it a bit of a theme to promote the charity. Our first event is going to be a homing fair in Halesworth.'
As the centre's cats are homed with foster carers the fair will give potential adopters the chance to see the cats in one location.
Ms Clarke added the anniversary was a big occasion for the centre.
You may also want to watch:
'It's a huge commitment but we have a marvellous team of volunteers,' she said.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries