Anthony fails to win BB
Boxer Anthony Ogogo last night left the Big Brother house disappointed after failing to win the £50,000 top prize.The talented young boxer had stepped into the gaze of millions of television viewers when he embarked on life in the Big Brother house.
Boxer Anthony Ogogo last night left the Big Brother house disappointed after failing to win the £50,000 top prize.
The talented young boxer had stepped into the gaze of millions of television viewers when he embarked on life in the Big Brother house.
Ogogo from Lowestoft, who won gold at the Junior Olympics in 2004, had lived for three weeks with 11 other Big Brother Celebrity Hijack contestants who have all been chosen because they have a talent.
The Channel 4/ E4 show saw the housemates compete to win £50,000 as they were set tasks by celebrities including Matt Lucas, Ian Wright, and Jimmy Carr.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old former Kirkley High School student who hopes to represent Great Britain at the Beijing Olympics this summer has spent the last two months training and competing with the senior ABA England team in China.
See Ogogo Watch blog for all the latest gossip.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise