Appeal after Lowestoft collision
Police in Lowestoft are appealing for help tracing a driver after a collision in the town yesterday afternoon.A blue P-registration car was travelling along Lowestoft Road, near the junction with Poplar Road, at about 3.
Police in Lowestoft are appealing for help tracing a driver after a collision in the town yesterday afternoon.
A blue P-registration car was travelling along Lowestoft Road, near the junction with Poplar Road, at about 3.25pm when it collided with a yellow Fiat Punto.
The driver of the Punto was uninjured, but damage was caused to the car. The drover of the blue car - described as male, white, aged in his late teens to early 20s, around 5ft 11ins tall, of thin build, with short dark hair and wearing a white baseball cap, white t-shirt and dark jogging bottoms - became abusive and refused to exchange details before driving off from the scene.
The blue car was similar to an old Vauxhall Astra and the front would be damaged. It also had a patch of light-coloured paint on a panel at the back and there appeared to be a male passenger in the vehicle at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Awareness and funds raised as walk for brave Drew hailed a success
- 7 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 8 T-rex to stomp its way across county on tour of towns and resorts
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 'Great to be back': parkrun returns to popular promenade