Appeal after Lowestoft collision
Police in Lowestoft are appealing for help tracing a driver after a collision in the town yesterday afternoon.A blue P-registration car was travelling along Lowestoft Road, near the junction with Poplar Road, at about 3.
Police in Lowestoft are appealing for help tracing a driver after a collision in the town yesterday afternoon.
A blue P-registration car was travelling along Lowestoft Road, near the junction with Poplar Road, at about 3.25pm when it collided with a yellow Fiat Punto.
The driver of the Punto was uninjured, but damage was caused to the car. The drover of the blue car - described as male, white, aged in his late teens to early 20s, around 5ft 11ins tall, of thin build, with short dark hair and wearing a white baseball cap, white t-shirt and dark jogging bottoms - became abusive and refused to exchange details before driving off from the scene.
The blue car was similar to an old Vauxhall Astra and the front would be damaged. It also had a patch of light-coloured paint on a panel at the back and there appeared to be a male passenger in the vehicle at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations