Can you help find this missing dog?
- Credit: Archant
A distraught dog owner is appealing for help in tracing her missing pet.
Zaki, a black male Terrier cross, went missing from Lowestoft on Thursday afternoon (May 24), after he was spooked and ran off.
His owner Bernadette Abri said: 'Zaki is a very timid, wire haired Terrier cross and is a recent rescue so does not know the area. He ran off around noon yesterday from Norwich Road in Lowestoft and is ikely to hide under a bush or in a quiet garden. He is scared of people and nervous of traffic.'
She added that there had been reported sightings of Zaki close to his home, as he had been spotted in Beresford Road and around the Lowestoft Town FC home ground.
The East Suffolk Lost and Stray Dogs team has been notfied, and they have posted an appeal for information on Zaki on Facebook and Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
It said: 'We received a lost dog report of a black male Terrier cross. He got spooked and ran away along Stevens Street in Lowestoft yesterday afternoon at around 12.15pm. His name is Zaki, and at the time he ran away, he was wearing a black collar. He is very shy around strangers, so its likely if anyone does approach him, he would run.'
If you see Zaki, please let his 'very worried' owner Bernadette know by calling 07933 545 576.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week