Arrest after woman injured in Kirkley
POLICE are seeking witnesses after trouble flared and a woman was injured in Kirkley last night (Sunday).A 41-year-old woman suffered numerous cuts and scratches to her face and upper chest following an altercation outside a public house in London Road South between 10.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after trouble flared and a woman was injured in Kirkley last night (Sunday).
A 41-year-old woman suffered numerous cuts and scratches to her face and upper chest following an altercation outside a public house in London Road South between 10.05pm and 10.45pm on Sunday.
Officers were called after a reported scuffle outside the premises. When they arrived they spoke to the woman who was injured, and she was treated at the scene by paramedics.
A 37-year-old man has been arrested and is currently in custody at Lowestoft police station where he is being interviewed by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident and if you can help please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast