Arrest after woman injured in Kirkley
POLICE are seeking witnesses after trouble flared and a woman was injured in Kirkley last night (Sunday).A 41-year-old woman suffered numerous cuts and scratches to her face and upper chest following an altercation outside a public house in London Road South between 10.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after trouble flared and a woman was injured in Kirkley last night (Sunday).
A 41-year-old woman suffered numerous cuts and scratches to her face and upper chest following an altercation outside a public house in London Road South between 10.05pm and 10.45pm on Sunday.
Officers were called after a reported scuffle outside the premises. When they arrived they spoke to the woman who was injured, and she was treated at the scene by paramedics.
A 37-year-old man has been arrested and is currently in custody at Lowestoft police station where he is being interviewed by officers.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident and if you can help please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 'Boris needs to go' - Hotel manager's anger over alleged No 10 party
- 3 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 7 RAF veteran 'overwhelmed' after receiving 600 cards for 100th birthday
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on new hospital for Great Yarmouth and Waveney
- 10 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas