Arsonists strike in Lowestoft
ARSONISTS are being blamed after a 23-year-old man returned to his home in Lowestoft and found the inside of his front door alight.Police are seeking witnesses to the incident, which happened about 6.
ARSONISTS are being blamed after a 23-year-old man returned to his home in Lowestoft and found the inside of his front door alight.
Police are seeking witnesses to the incident, which happened about 6.30pm to 6.45pm on Monday (November 2).
It appears some flammable liquid had been poured through the letterbox and set alight causing slight damage to the letterbox and a scorch mark to the door. The small fire was put out by the man with his foot.
Information about who started the fire should telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 8 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 9 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid