Arsonists strike in Lowestoft
ARSONISTS are being blamed after a static caravan and a portable toilet block were set alight in Lowestoft.The facilities at the Jeld Wen playing field in Waveney Drive were targeted about 2.
ARSONISTS are being blamed after a static caravan and a portable toilet block were set alight in Lowestoft.
The facilities at the Jeld Wen playing field in Waveney Drive were targeted about 2.45pm last Wednesday (February 10) as damage was also caused to another caravan as all the windows and internal lights were smashed.
Police are keen to trace four young men in their early teens. One is described as wearing a light top and a baseball cap.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 2 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 3 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 7 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 8 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 9 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers
- 10 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason