Art-themed event in Kessingland to raise funds for good cause
A fundraising art-themed event and raffle is to be held in Kessingland.
The Sketch-a-Day Challenge event will be hosted on Wednesday February 22 from 7pm in aid of the Royal National Lifeboat Institute (RNLI).
The fundraising event will be held in the Spinnaker Room at Marram Green, Kessingland, and will see local artist Kate Batchelor deliver a presentation showcasing her sketches from a challenge she set herself to produce a sketch everyday for a year.
Attendees to the event will also be able to participate in a raffle to win one of Ms Batchelor’s sketches.
Kessingland Parish Council chairman, Liam Martin said: “This is an exciting opportunity for the local community to come along and learn more about Kate’s project and the parish council are pleased to be able to support this arts based initiative in the local area.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £6.50. Call 01502 744367 or email email@example.com.
- 1 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 2 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 7 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 10 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft