Art-themed event in Kessingland to raise funds for good cause
A fundraising art-themed event and raffle is to be held in Kessingland.
The Sketch-a-Day Challenge event will be hosted on Wednesday February 22 from 7pm in aid of the Royal National Lifeboat Institute (RNLI).
The fundraising event will be held in the Spinnaker Room at Marram Green, Kessingland, and will see local artist Kate Batchelor deliver a presentation showcasing her sketches from a challenge she set herself to produce a sketch everyday for a year.
Attendees to the event will also be able to participate in a raffle to win one of Ms Batchelor’s sketches.
Kessingland Parish Council chairman, Liam Martin said: “This is an exciting opportunity for the local community to come along and learn more about Kate’s project and the parish council are pleased to be able to support this arts based initiative in the local area.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £6.50. Call 01502 744367 or email email@example.com.
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 9 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft