Attempted burglary in Lowestoft
THIEVES attempted to break into a garage in Lowestoft, causing damage in the process.The attempted burglary happened in Laurel Road between 6pm on Monday (May 31) and 2pm on Tuesday (June 1).
THIEVES attempted to break into a garage in Lowestoft, causing damage in the process.
The attempted burglary happened in Laurel Road between 6pm on Monday (May 31) and 2pm on Tuesday (June 1). No entry was gained but damage was caused to the metal door of the garage in the process.
Anyone with information about who tried to break in should call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft