‘We are over the moon’: Restaurant’s delight at awards nomination
- Credit: Archant
A family-run restaurant which has only been established on a town's high street for just over a year is in the running for a countywide award.
The team at JOJO's Kitchen and Bar in Lowestoft expressed delight after reaching the final four in the 'Best Newcomer' category of the EAT Suffolk Food and Drink Awards 2019.
The awards, which celebrate the very best of the county's food and drink industry, are held on Monday, April 29 at Milsoms Kesgrave Hall.
Kelly Scoot, owner of JOJO's Kitchen and Bar on the High Street in Lowestoft, said it was 'fabulous news' that they had reached the final four in the Best Newcomer category for the EAT Suffolk Awards.
'We are over the moon and so proud to be going to the finals representing Lowestoft,' she said.
You may also want to watch:
The family-run American inspired Kitchen and Bar caters for all with a diverse food and drinks menu.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 5 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 6 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 7 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign