Baby rescued from locked car in Lowestoft
A BABY is back with his relieved parents today after becoming locked in a car in Lowestoft.Firefighters had to break into the vehicle after being called to Holst Close at around 1.
A BABY is back with his relieved parents today after becoming locked in a car in Lowestoft.
Firefighters had to break into the vehicle after being called to Holst Close at around 1.15pm, yesterday.
The baby, who is believed to be around 20 months old, was not thought to have been harmed in the incident.
- 1 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 2 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 3 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 4 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event
- 5 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 6 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 7 New homes earmarked for former offices near town centre
- 8 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 10 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed