Baby rescued from locked car in Lowestoft
A BABY is back with his relieved parents today after becoming locked in a car in Lowestoft.Firefighters had to break into the vehicle after being called to Holst Close at around 1.
A BABY is back with his relieved parents today after becoming locked in a car in Lowestoft.
Firefighters had to break into the vehicle after being called to Holst Close at around 1.15pm, yesterday.
The baby, who is believed to be around 20 months old, was not thought to have been harmed in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid