Balaclava-clad burglars strike in Lowestoft
A MAN remains in a stable condition in hospital today after balaclava-clad burglars burst into a Lowestoft pub.Three masked men broke into the Harvester Public House in the early hours of this morning (Monday).
A MAN remains in a stable condition in hospital today after balaclava-clad burglars burst into a Lowestoft pub.
Three masked men broke into the Harvester Public House in the early hours of this morning (Monday).
A police spokesman said: 'Police were called at 2.25am today, Monday October 26 to the Harvester Public House on Leisure Way following reports that a burglary had taken place.
'On arrival a man reported to police that the property had been broken into by three men wearing balaclavas, who had then hit him over the head before making off with a mobile phone and a set of keys.'
The victim suffered a cut to the head and other minor injuries and was taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston where he remains in a 'stable condition,' according to police.
Police are seeking information about this incident, and if you can help telephone Lowestoft CID on 01473 613500.
- 1 'It will look fantastic': Work to restore former Post Office under way
- 2 'A real gent' - Father raising awareness of rare cancer passes away aged 61
- 3 'Something special': First Light Festival to return with new events
- 4 New trees planted on disused piece of land as Community Garden is unveiled
- 5 Bikes stolen in garage break-ins and separate theft in Lowestoft
- 6 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 7 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 8 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
- 9 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s
- 10 Three bikes stolen in latest spate of cycle thefts