Bargains galore at Beccles antique market
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of shoppers descended on Beccles last weekend in search of a bargain as the town held its second antiques street market of the year.
Dealers, collectors and residents wandered through the hundred or so stalls on Sunday, August 13.
The market was originally set up by Kate Lee from Blyburgate Antiques and Christine Pinsent from Saxons in 2009.
Mrs Lee said: 'All the traders reported that it had been an excellent day and even the weather held out.'
On the day general and specialist dealers could be found selling a wide range of good quality antiques and collectables including furniture, china, linen and jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
The organisers say they would like to thank all those who came along and supported the market as well as the local traders and residents who made it all possible.
The popular event is confirmed to be returning on Sunday, May 6, 2018. For more information contact Mrs Lee on 01502 711174.
- 1 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 2 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 5 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 6 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 7 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 8 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 9 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 10 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure