Bargains galore at Beccles antique market
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of shoppers descended on Beccles last weekend in search of a bargain as the town held its second antiques street market of the year.
Dealers, collectors and residents wandered through the hundred or so stalls on Sunday, August 13.
The market was originally set up by Kate Lee from Blyburgate Antiques and Christine Pinsent from Saxons in 2009.
Mrs Lee said: 'All the traders reported that it had been an excellent day and even the weather held out.'
On the day general and specialist dealers could be found selling a wide range of good quality antiques and collectables including furniture, china, linen and jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
The organisers say they would like to thank all those who came along and supported the market as well as the local traders and residents who made it all possible.
The popular event is confirmed to be returning on Sunday, May 6, 2018. For more information contact Mrs Lee on 01502 711174.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 5 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 8 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend