BBC film crew spotted filming in Lowestoft
- Credit: Kyle Hudson-Harvey
A popular BBC One programme has been spotted being filming in Lowestoft this week.
People watched as an episode of Homes Under The Hammer was filmed in Salisbury Road in the town on Wednesday (November 24).
New presenter Tommy Walsh, who is best known for hosting Ground Force from 1997 until 2005, was seen on the street by eager neighbours.
Upon joining the show last year, Tommy Walsh told the BBC: “I’m looking forward to joining the Homes Under The Hammer team, and hope that my knowledge and experience will be a useful addition.
"I really enjoy the show and coincidentally the house I share with my family was purchased at auction and we all love it, so hopefully I can help both contributors and viewers with the choices they make too.”
Details of when the episode will be shown have not been released yet.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 3 'Boris needs to go' - Hotel manager's anger over alleged No 10 party
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 6 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 7 RAF veteran 'overwhelmed' after receiving 600 cards for 100th birthday
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on new hospital for Great Yarmouth and Waveney
- 10 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas