Be quick if you want to see comic Alan Carr in Lowestoft
TICKETS to see top comic Alan Carr live in Lowestoft are selling fast.
The comedian and chat show host will warm up for his forthcoming show with an intimate gig at the Marina Theatre on May 12.
With his unique humour and stage presence earning him a catalogue of awards, along with the Channel 4 chat show Alan Carr: Chatty Man, Carr is now firmly established as one of the nation's favourite entertainers.
Tickets for the Lowestoft went on sale at 10am this morning (Sunday, April 10) and are flying fast.
Marina manager Martin Halliday said: 'There's been a huge demand for tickets already, but there is still time to get them. For the first two hours we only sell to personal callers at the box office, but the phone lines are now open for people further afield to get their tickets too.'
For tickets call the box office on 01502 522200.
See www.marinatheatre.co.uk for a full programme of what's on a the town's historic theatre.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 3 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 4 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 5 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 10 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault