Beach hut catches fire in Southwold

A FIRE broke out at a beach hut in Southwold in the early hours of Saturday morning.Firefighters from Southwold fire station were called to the incident at about 1.

A FIRE broke out at a beach hut in Southwold in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Firefighters from Southwold fire station were called to the incident at about 1.10am.

The blaze was extinguished by 1.30am.


You may also want to watch:


Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus