Beach hut catches fire in Southwold
A FIRE broke out at a beach hut in Southwold in the early hours of Saturday morning.Firefighters from Southwold fire station were called to the incident at about 1.
A FIRE broke out at a beach hut in Southwold in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Firefighters from Southwold fire station were called to the incident at about 1.10am.
The blaze was extinguished by 1.30am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?