Beach hut catches fire in Southwold
A FIRE broke out at a beach hut in Southwold in the early hours of Saturday morning.Firefighters from Southwold fire station were called to the incident at about 1.
A FIRE broke out at a beach hut in Southwold in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Firefighters from Southwold fire station were called to the incident at about 1.10am.
The blaze was extinguished by 1.30am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success