Beautiful sunset shot wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This breathtaking sunset shot was taken by 62-year-old Denise Moore in Oulton Broad.
Mrs Moore, of North Lowestoft, used her Samsung phone to capture the moment.
She said: 'Me and my husband had just had a carvery at The Wherry Hotel before going to babysit our twin granddaughters.
'We captured the photo as we left.
'I think it captures Oulton Broad beautifully.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Moore added: 'I am very pleased and surprised to win Picture of the Week as my daughter entered the competition without me knowing.'
As our winner, Mrs Moore receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
- 1 Calls for netting to be removed after red-listed birds die
- 2 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 10 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com