Beauty pageants are well supported at Lowestoft venue
- Credit: Archant
Competitors from across the country descended on Lowestoft as two high profile beauty pageants were held.
Presented and organised by Kerri Parker, who runs her own academy for new models in Norfolk, calendar girls from all over the UK took part in the competition to find the Top Swimwear Model winner and calendar cover girl – on July 10.
The girls took part in a calendar shoot on Lowestoft beach before the live catwalk final – judged by the Mayor of Lowestoft.
This was alongside the competitions team of judges from The Kerri Parker Academy – who organised the competition which was held at the Hotel Victoria
A representative for the academy said: 'Kerri is helping other models launch themselves onto the swimsuit market around the globe through this pageant.
You may also want to watch:
'The girls also raised over £1000 with more coming in for Brain Tumour Research in support of Kerri, after she had an aggressive brain tumour removed two years ago.'
The winner, who scooped over £1000 worth of prizes including a trip to shoot with Kerri in Marbella, was Entrepreneur Faye Stevenson from Nottingham. Faye also won Best in Swimwear award.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
Second place was Elle Rachel – an Addenbrooke's Hospital senior brain nurse – who Kerri met through her surgeries there.
Third place was Chelsea Crisp from Thetford who works in Warehouse Operations and has just launched her own fitness and nutrition brand.
Fourth place and the Beach Body Award went to Herbalife distributor and Fit Camp coach Ella Skoma, originally from Poland, who now lives in Birmingham.
The official event sponsors were GMS Law and Sunrise Photography, as well as Kerri's Bootcamp brand – Norfolk Body Challenge – on Facebook.