Man attacked after trying to stop theft of remote control car
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man was attacked after trying to prevent two men from stealing a remote control car from his shed.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident occurred between 11.30pm and 11.55pm on Tuesday, May 25 at an address in Smallgate, Beccles.
A shed at the property was broken into and a large remote control car with ‘Rockstar’ stickers on it was stolen from inside.
The offenders were challenged by the victim who attempted to stop them, but they pushed him off causing minor injuries before running away with the car.
The suspects are described as two white men, aged in their 20s and wearing dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
They were seen driving away in a dark coloured vehicle similar to a Ford Fiesta or Vauxhall Corsa.
Officers would like to hear from any witnesses, or anyone who is offered a remote control car for sale matching the one pictured.
- 1 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 2 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 4 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 5 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Neighbourhood Response Team at Lowestoft Police Station, quoting reference: 27492/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.