Better manners needed
WHY is it that many people in authority appear to have bad manners these days?Outside my home, attached to a lamp post, is a sign which reads 'Designated poop scoop area.
WHY is it that many people in authority appear to have bad manners these days?
Outside my home, attached to a lamp post, is a sign which reads 'Designated poop scoop area.'
I have no problem with that, underneath it has in bold letters 'Clean it up'. Why not 'Clean it up please'?
I drove through a village and a large sign lit up 'Drive slowly through the village'. Why not 'Drive slowly through the village please'.
You may also want to watch:
I was raised to be good mannered as I have raised my children to be good mannered.
Why do some people feel that they have the arrogance to be bad mannered to the general public. Do they not realise that the word 'please' attached to the sign will give it much more authority?
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft