Better manners needed
WHY is it that many people in authority appear to have bad manners these days?Outside my home, attached to a lamp post, is a sign which reads 'Designated poop scoop area.
WHY is it that many people in authority appear to have bad manners these days?
Outside my home, attached to a lamp post, is a sign which reads 'Designated poop scoop area.'
I have no problem with that, underneath it has in bold letters 'Clean it up'. Why not 'Clean it up please'?
I drove through a village and a large sign lit up 'Drive slowly through the village'. Why not 'Drive slowly through the village please'.
You may also want to watch:
I was raised to be good mannered as I have raised my children to be good mannered.
Why do some people feel that they have the arrogance to be bad mannered to the general public. Do they not realise that the word 'please' attached to the sign will give it much more authority?
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown