Better manners needed
WHY is it that many people in authority appear to have bad manners these days?Outside my home, attached to a lamp post, is a sign which reads 'Designated poop scoop area.
WHY is it that many people in authority appear to have bad manners these days?
Outside my home, attached to a lamp post, is a sign which reads 'Designated poop scoop area.'
I have no problem with that, underneath it has in bold letters 'Clean it up'. Why not 'Clean it up please'?
I drove through a village and a large sign lit up 'Drive slowly through the village'. Why not 'Drive slowly through the village please'.
You may also want to watch:
I was raised to be good mannered as I have raised my children to be good mannered.
Why do some people feel that they have the arrogance to be bad mannered to the general public. Do they not realise that the word 'please' attached to the sign will give it much more authority?
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations