Blaze at north Suffolk printers
FIRE crews are currently working to contain a blaze in a north Suffolk printing premises.Crews were called to the blaze at Clays, Broad Street, in Bungay, at just after 7am today (Friday) after receiving reports of a fire located in a binding machine.
FIRE crews are currently working to contain a blaze in a north Suffolk printing premises.
Crews were called to the blaze at Clays, Broad Street, in Bungay, at just after 7am today (Friday) after receiving reports of a fire located in a binding machine.
Initially one dry powder, two water and three foam extinguishers were used, but the blaze later spread to a waster paper skip in a bailing shed.
A spokeswoman for the fire service said that the shed had become heavily smoke logged.
You may also want to watch:
A further two hose reel jets and a thermal imaging camera are being used by firefighters.
The bailing shed has now been isolated by crews and firefighters are currently working to gain further access to hotspots.
- 1 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 5 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 6 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 7 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences
The Suffolk based printers are known for printing the much-loved Harry Potter series.