Blaze tackled at Lowestoft home
FIREFIGHTERS needed to wear breathing gear as they tackled a kitchen fire today in Lowestoft.Crews from Normanshurst and Lowestoft South stations arrived at a home in Stanley Street shortly after 2pm.
FIREFIGHTERS needed to wear breathing gear as they tackled a kitchen fire today in Lowestoft.
Crews from Normanshurst and Lowestoft South stations arrived at a home in Stanley Street shortly after 2pm.
A blaze had broken out in the kitchen of the property but firefighters were able to quell the flames using breathing gear and two hoses.
No one was said to be hurt in the fire, which was under control by 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 6 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea