Blaze tackled at Lowestoft home
FIREFIGHTERS needed to wear breathing gear as they tackled a kitchen fire today in Lowestoft.Crews from Normanshurst and Lowestoft South stations arrived at a home in Stanley Street shortly after 2pm.
FIREFIGHTERS needed to wear breathing gear as they tackled a kitchen fire today in Lowestoft.
Crews from Normanshurst and Lowestoft South stations arrived at a home in Stanley Street shortly after 2pm.
A blaze had broken out in the kitchen of the property but firefighters were able to quell the flames using breathing gear and two hoses.
No one was said to be hurt in the fire, which was under control by 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary