WHAT a wonderful park we have here in Oulton Broad!Well done to all the Waveney District Council workers for keeping the Nicholas Everitt Park so neat and tidy at present.
WHAT a wonderful park we have here in Oulton Broad!
Well done to all the Waveney District Council workers for keeping the Nicholas Everitt Park so neat and tidy at present.
The plants now in bloom are so beautiful too, and we must appreciate such a lovely spot and keep it free from litter.
It is such a joy to look across the broads, and we are fortunate to have this park to enjoy watching the yachts, holiday cruisers and powerboats occasionally - all traditions through the ages, and long may they continue.
You may also want to watch:
B and D WHITE
- 1 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 9 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft