WHAT a wonderful park we have here in Oulton Broad!Well done to all the Waveney District Council workers for keeping the Nicholas Everitt Park so neat and tidy at present.
WHAT a wonderful park we have here in Oulton Broad!
Well done to all the Waveney District Council workers for keeping the Nicholas Everitt Park so neat and tidy at present.
The plants now in bloom are so beautiful too, and we must appreciate such a lovely spot and keep it free from litter.
It is such a joy to look across the broads, and we are fortunate to have this park to enjoy watching the yachts, holiday cruisers and powerboats occasionally - all traditions through the ages, and long may they continue.
You may also want to watch:
B and D WHITE
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 10 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid