WHAT a wonderful park we have here in Oulton Broad!Well done to all the Waveney District Council workers for keeping the Nicholas Everitt Park so neat and tidy at present.
WHAT a wonderful park we have here in Oulton Broad!
Well done to all the Waveney District Council workers for keeping the Nicholas Everitt Park so neat and tidy at present.
The plants now in bloom are so beautiful too, and we must appreciate such a lovely spot and keep it free from litter.
It is such a joy to look across the broads, and we are fortunate to have this park to enjoy watching the yachts, holiday cruisers and powerboats occasionally - all traditions through the ages, and long may they continue.
You may also want to watch:
B and D WHITE
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death