Blues' wonderful supporters
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.The pro's were so nearly matched.
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.
The pro's were so nearly matched.
But I would like the chance to highlight the fantastic support given by 400 true Lowestoftians and the bawdy boys at the back especially made the day for me.
They never stopped from 2.45pm until the players had departed with weary legs and heads held high at 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
They inspired the more suppressed of us to join in and the drummer was magnificent and the wit was very sharp (not sure about the garden shed chant!)
Wrexham fans and players just looked in awe of such a mad bunch. They sneaked quickly and sheepishly off at the final whistle.
- 1 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 2 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 3 Delays expected for bridge works
- 4 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 5 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 6 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 7 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 8 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 9 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 10 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
For a club of Lowestoft's status to take such a following to a distant land is unequalled. The town can be justly proud of the image all aspects of our club are portraying so thanks to those on the green turf and those at the back of the stand for such a memorable day