Blues' wonderful supporters
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.The pro's were so nearly matched.
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.
The pro's were so nearly matched.
But I would like the chance to highlight the fantastic support given by 400 true Lowestoftians and the bawdy boys at the back especially made the day for me.
They never stopped from 2.45pm until the players had departed with weary legs and heads held high at 5pm.
They inspired the more suppressed of us to join in and the drummer was magnificent and the wit was very sharp (not sure about the garden shed chant!)
Wrexham fans and players just looked in awe of such a mad bunch. They sneaked quickly and sheepishly off at the final whistle.
- 1 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 2 Fire officer to step down after 17 years of service for new role
- 3 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 5 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 6 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 7 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 8 'Completely unacceptable': Dismay as church is targeted during vandalism spree
- 9 Stunning drone photos capture first snowfall this winter
- 10 Refillable Adnams beer, wine and gin hits high street stores
For a club of Lowestoft's status to take such a following to a distant land is unequalled. The town can be justly proud of the image all aspects of our club are portraying so thanks to those on the green turf and those at the back of the stand for such a memorable day