Blues' wonderful supporters
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.The pro's were so nearly matched.
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.
The pro's were so nearly matched.
But I would like the chance to highlight the fantastic support given by 400 true Lowestoftians and the bawdy boys at the back especially made the day for me.
They never stopped from 2.45pm until the players had departed with weary legs and heads held high at 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
They inspired the more suppressed of us to join in and the drummer was magnificent and the wit was very sharp (not sure about the garden shed chant!)
Wrexham fans and players just looked in awe of such a mad bunch. They sneaked quickly and sheepishly off at the final whistle.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 3 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 6 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 7 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 8 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
For a club of Lowestoft's status to take such a following to a distant land is unequalled. The town can be justly proud of the image all aspects of our club are portraying so thanks to those on the green turf and those at the back of the stand for such a memorable day