Blues' wonderful supporters
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.The pro's were so nearly matched.
MY congratulations to our fine football team for putting on such a resilient performance on the Wrexham turf on Saturday.
The pro's were so nearly matched.
But I would like the chance to highlight the fantastic support given by 400 true Lowestoftians and the bawdy boys at the back especially made the day for me.
They never stopped from 2.45pm until the players had departed with weary legs and heads held high at 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
They inspired the more suppressed of us to join in and the drummer was magnificent and the wit was very sharp (not sure about the garden shed chant!)
Wrexham fans and players just looked in awe of such a mad bunch. They sneaked quickly and sheepishly off at the final whistle.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
For a club of Lowestoft's status to take such a following to a distant land is unequalled. The town can be justly proud of the image all aspects of our club are portraying so thanks to those on the green turf and those at the back of the stand for such a memorable day