St Mary's Church - Services for Sunday, 11am Anglican service. The Tuesday morning short service resumes at 9.30am and the Wednesday coffee mornings will be held in the church from 8.
St Mary's Church - Services for Sunday, 11am Anglican service. The Tuesday morning short service resumes at 9.30am and the Wednesday coffee mornings will be held in the church from 8.30 to 11.30am. Tomorrow the church will be open for the historic churches cycle ride.
Women's Institute - Members met in the village hall with president Barbara Shaw in the chair. The first meeting of the new session is on Wednesday and members were reminded that nominations for the committee should be given at the next meeting. The meeting was then handed over to Anne Shaw and Margaret Rounce. Entertainment with a group of members travelling the world on a summer holiday, with words and actions, caused amusement and appreciation. Good wishes were given to the darts team, who as runners-up in the Suffolk East competition, have been invited to play Suffolk West on September 29. New members to join the team should contact Teresa.
Any boxes or gifts for the shoe box appeal should be brought to the meeting on September 29.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 2 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 5 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 8 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 9 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 10 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner