St Mary's Church - Services for Sunday, 11am Anglican service. The Tuesday morning short service resumes at 9.30am and the Wednesday coffee mornings will be held in the church from 8.
St Mary's Church - Services for Sunday, 11am Anglican service. The Tuesday morning short service resumes at 9.30am and the Wednesday coffee mornings will be held in the church from 8.30 to 11.30am. Tomorrow the church will be open for the historic churches cycle ride.
Women's Institute - Members met in the village hall with president Barbara Shaw in the chair. The first meeting of the new session is on Wednesday and members were reminded that nominations for the committee should be given at the next meeting. The meeting was then handed over to Anne Shaw and Margaret Rounce. Entertainment with a group of members travelling the world on a summer holiday, with words and actions, caused amusement and appreciation. Good wishes were given to the darts team, who as runners-up in the Suffolk East competition, have been invited to play Suffolk West on September 29. New members to join the team should contact Teresa.
Any boxes or gifts for the shoe box appeal should be brought to the meeting on September 29.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day