St Mary's Church - Services for Sunday, 11am Anglican service. The Tuesday morning short service resumes at 9.30am and the Wednesday coffee mornings will be held in the church from 8.
St Mary's Church - Services for Sunday, 11am Anglican service. The Tuesday morning short service resumes at 9.30am and the Wednesday coffee mornings will be held in the church from 8.30 to 11.30am. Tomorrow the church will be open for the historic churches cycle ride.
Women's Institute - Members met in the village hall with president Barbara Shaw in the chair. The first meeting of the new session is on Wednesday and members were reminded that nominations for the committee should be given at the next meeting. The meeting was then handed over to Anne Shaw and Margaret Rounce. Entertainment with a group of members travelling the world on a summer holiday, with words and actions, caused amusement and appreciation. Good wishes were given to the darts team, who as runners-up in the Suffolk East competition, have been invited to play Suffolk West on September 29. New members to join the team should contact Teresa.
Any boxes or gifts for the shoe box appeal should be brought to the meeting on September 29.
- 1 Care home builds 'shopping lane' to promote resident independence
- 2 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 3 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 4 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 5 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 7 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 8 White van stolen from outside home in Lowestoft
- 9 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 10 Lowestoft to benefit from £163m of projects, but where will the money go?