BMW seized after driver found to have no licence
- Credit: Archant
Police seized a BMW after discovering the driver behind the wheel did not hold a licence.
The car was stopped yesterday (Friday, September 8) when travelling along Yarmouth Road, Lowestoft.
When Lowestoft Police found the driver had no licence they seized the car as part of the ongoing work to make the region's roads safer.
In a tweet Lowestoft Police said: 'The driver was driving with no licence #seized #SaferRoads.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'