BMW seized after driver found to have no licence
- Credit: Archant
Police seized a BMW after discovering the driver behind the wheel did not hold a licence.
The car was stopped yesterday (Friday, September 8) when travelling along Yarmouth Road, Lowestoft.
When Lowestoft Police found the driver had no licence they seized the car as part of the ongoing work to make the region's roads safer.
In a tweet Lowestoft Police said: 'The driver was driving with no licence #seized #SaferRoads.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 4 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 5 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 6 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 8 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 9 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers
- 10 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?