Body found by side or railway track
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.Police were called to the scene at about 12.
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.
Police were called to the scene at about 12.15pm on Saturday and remained at the site into the evening.
An investigation into the identity of the dead man, believed to be aged between 35 and 55, is being carried out by British Transport Police.
He was found in the undergrowth and police think he could have been there for some time.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination is being carried out to try to find the cause of death but police are not treating it as suspicious.
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 404 040.
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?