Body found by side or railway track
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.Police were called to the scene at about 12.
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.
Police were called to the scene at about 12.15pm on Saturday and remained at the site into the evening.
An investigation into the identity of the dead man, believed to be aged between 35 and 55, is being carried out by British Transport Police.
He was found in the undergrowth and police think he could have been there for some time.
A post-mortem examination is being carried out to try to find the cause of death but police are not treating it as suspicious.
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 404 040.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 5 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 6 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 7 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 8 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 9 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 10 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed