Body found by side or railway track
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.Police were called to the scene at about 12.
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.
Police were called to the scene at about 12.15pm on Saturday and remained at the site into the evening.
An investigation into the identity of the dead man, believed to be aged between 35 and 55, is being carried out by British Transport Police.
He was found in the undergrowth and police think he could have been there for some time.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination is being carried out to try to find the cause of death but police are not treating it as suspicious.
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 404 040.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47