Body found by side or railway track
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.Police were called to the scene at about 12.
THE body of a man has been discovered by railway workers close to train tracks behind the old Cattle Market, in Norwich.
Police were called to the scene at about 12.15pm on Saturday and remained at the site into the evening.
An investigation into the identity of the dead man, believed to be aged between 35 and 55, is being carried out by British Transport Police.
He was found in the undergrowth and police think he could have been there for some time.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination is being carried out to try to find the cause of death but police are not treating it as suspicious.
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 404 040.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 A146 reopens after hydraulic fluid spill
- 8 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 9 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 10 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure