Body found near railway line in Suffolk
Police believe a body found near a railway line in Suffolk could be that of a missing man. Suffolk police were contacted just after 5pm yesterday by a member of the public reporting a body near a railway line in Bramfield, near Halesworth.
Police believe a body found near a railway line in Suffolk could be that of a missing man.
Suffolk police were contacted just after 5pm yesterday by a member of the public reporting a body near a railway line in Bramfield, near Halesworth.
Officers attended along with officers from British Transport Police and the area was cordoned off while investigations were conducted and the body was recovered.
The body is male and inquiries are in hand to formally identify the deceased.
You may also want to watch:
However, police say it is believed that the body may be that of 42-year-old man Simon Adams, who went missing from his home in Wenhaston on Tuesday.
Police are currently treating the death as unexplained, but they say at this stage there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.